Finding a job can be a full-time work in itself. Utilizing all the resources available to you will make finding that right position, as quickly as possible, a little easier. Vermont Employment Agency is here to serve as a partner in your search for the ideal opportunity.
Specializing in light industrial, hospitality, front office, and human service opportunities, Vermont Employment Agency works to place Candidates in positions that will utilize their strengths and experience, while meeting their employment goals. Whether you are seeking short-term or long-term opportunities, full-time or part-time hours, Vermont Employment Agency is here to help you find that perfect position.
The Vermont Employment Agency process includes a detailed, professional interview to find out about you, your skills and your goals for your next position. This helps us match you up with opportunities that are right for you.
Start your partnership with Vermont Employment Agency today and click on Become A Candidate below. Complete the form and a Vermont Employment Agency Representative will contact you to take the next step toward becoming a Vermont Employment Agency Candidate.
- Prescreening to determine eligibility for an interview
- Professional Interview with one of our Resource Specialists
- Evaluations to assess skill levels
- Orientation to Vermont Employment Agency
- Reference check and SS verification
- Matching your skills, experience and goals with the right opportunity